Friday, December 11, 2009

NORWAY OR THE HIGHWAY


Man, it was a long flight back from Oslo but at least they let us smoke on Airforce One. I forgot my tuxedo so i spent three hours in the lobby bar while the Prez gave his speech and got a nice gold medal. He let me wear it for a while. We had some really good Norwegian beer and a bunch of those little Vienna sausages-that was odd. They kicked us out of the bar at 4am which was fine because we had to be at the airport at 6am and Michelle was mad at Barrack because he wouldn't go up to his room so she had to pack all his stuff. People in Oslo are nice and they all want to know if there are still Cowboys and Indians in Kansas and of course I lied and said oh yeah, lotta horses walking around downtown, arrows and bullets flying everywhere. The Prez just rolled his eyes and kept ordering beer which he made me pay for so it wouldn't show up on his expense account.

No comments:

Post a Comment